Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation is provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission complies with the "double-blind" review requirementes and authors identites are hidden, i.e. the author's names are ommitted or left blank.
- Articles can be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English. But in the case of being written in Spanish or Portuguese, they must also include a "Title", "Summary" and "Keywords" in English.
- The journal will not carry out editing of manuscripts. Authors should adhere strictly to the norms in the Journal’s formatting guidelines.
- The submission file is in PDF and filesize is under 4 MB.
- Accepted submissions will be distributed under the CreativeCommons Licence (CC BY-NC) and the authors (and related entities) transfer to IBERAMIA all the necessary copyrigth rights.
- Optionally, include (max five) potential reviewers (without conflicts of interest, joint collaborations, etc.). Provide full name, email, and suggestion reasons (expertise, publications, high factor h-index, etc.).
Open Access publishing.
Lic. under Creative Commons CC-BY-NC
Inteligencia Artificial (Ed. IBERAMIA)
ISSN: 1988-3064 (on line).
(C) IBERAMIA & The Authors