Inteligencia Artificial is an international open access journal, promoted and sponsored by the Iberoamerican Society of Artificial Intelligence (IBERAMIA).
Focus and Scope
The journal publishes high-quality original research papers reporting theoretical or applied advances in all branches of Artificial Intelligence. In addition to rapid publication and dissemination of unsolicited contributions, the journal is also committed to producing monographs and special issues on topics of special relevance to the AI community. Particularly, the Journal welcomes:
- New approaches or methods to solve AI problems, which should include demonstrations of effectiveness. These demonstrations must be reproducible.
- Integration of different technologies or approaches to solve wide problems or belonging different areas.
- AI applications, which should describe in detail the problem or the scenario and the proposed solution, emphasizing its novelty and present a evaluation of the AI techniques that are applied.
- Surveys on special topics or techniques to solve particular problems.
Inteligencia Artificial welcomes submissions written in English, Spaninsh or Portuguese. But at least, a title, summary and keywords in english should be included in each contribution.
Double-Bind Peer Review Process
All papers received and appropriate to the scope of the journal will undergo a double blind peer review process with at least two anonymous reviewers. The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
Biannual Publication Frequency
Inteligencia Artificial publishes two issues per year. However, the journal publishes articles on line as they are accepted, without necessarily waiting for the formation of a complete issue.
Open Access Policy. No fees, free publication
This journal provides immediate open access to all its contents, under the principle that freely providing research papers supports a greater global knowledge exchange. The journal uses Open Journal Systems, which is open source journal management and publishing software developed, supported, and freely distributed by the Public Knowledge Project. The journal is also committed to ensuring ethical publishing practices.
There are no fees for subscription, publication or editing tasks.
Indexed / Abstracted in (among others, see more info here):
Download Statistics for each article
The journal provides automatically updated download statistics for each article. This way you can know the current impact of each contribution.
Accepted papers will be published under the CreativeCommons Licence Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC). Authors accept publication of submitted papers by IBERAMIA, both electronically (with free open access from the Internet) and in print, as well as dissemination through any other media or entities with which IBERAMIA may establish agreement, transferring IBERAMIA all the necessary rights, particularly its distribution under the CreativeCommon Licence (CC BY-NC).
Names and email addresses submitted to this journal will be used exclusively for the declared purposes, and will not be made available to any other person or for any other purposes. See the global Privacy and Cookies Policy of Iberamia (editor of this journal)
Edited and sponsored by:
- Sociedade Brasileira de Computação, SBC
- Asociación Española para Inteligencia Artificial, AEPIA
- Sociedad Mexicana de Inteligencia Artificial, SMIA
- Associação Portuguesa para a Inteligência Artificial
- Sociedad Colombiana de Computación, SOC
- Sociedad Peruana de Inteligencia Artificial
- Sociedad Cubana de Matemática y Computación, SCMC
- Asociación Argentina de Inteligencia Artificial